In this episode, recorded on the road in an area recently hit by a Hurricane, I discuss house clearing as well as what you can do when in an area hit by a natural disaster. I also discusses a story of light work during the early days with John-Roger, in an area that had to be cleared from the effects of wars that had been fought there over time.
In the first of these two episodes, released simultaneously, Nat discusses the things he does when he is feeling out of balance inside of himself. How he views these types of karmic situations and the tools he uses to get above the karma, and get clear inside.
One of those tools is doing the guided mediation by John-Roger (in Episode 29), the Luxor Meditation for Peace & Harmony. This meditation was recorded in the outdoor courtyard at ancient Luxor Temple in Egypt. It is designed to awaken and expand your awareness of the spiritual dimensions inside you. Join John-Roger and 150 peace pilgrims as they chant the Hu tone. Allow the sacred vibrations to resonate, creating balance, healing, and peace. The meditation is available for purchase at msia.org
Below is the reference for the two factors, and the questions, that I talk about in the episode.
If you have any questions or areas you would like me to look at in an episode please let me know….you can reach me via my contact page.
Factor of Discouragement #1
WHAT ARE WE LIVING FOR? WHAT IS THE POINT?
- The point is to grow (spiritually, mentally, financially etc)
- We grow by being of service to others
- Solution to Courage: Service
- How can I be more of service in my life?
- What can I do in my life to help someone else (this could be helping the needy or doing something for a friend or family)?
- What’s the next step I can take to do that?
- Do it
Factor of Discouragement #6
- “I can’t seem to do anything right”
- “No matter what I do, I can’t please you”
- Underneath criticism is a knowing inside of us of perfection, and we want others to be perfect (and ourselves!)
- Solution to Courage: Look for the lesson in the criticism, using the criticism to your advantage
- What is the criticism (from others or myself) that has until now caused me to go into feelings of discouragement?
- Is there any truth behind the criticism?
- If I could use that information to my advantage, what would that look like?
- What is a positive step I can take in that direction right now?
So….got your attention with the UFO stories? lol
Here’s a pic from that trip in Guilin….
In this episode I discuss how I learned to clear psychic influences during my time with John-Roger. I talk about his approach and some of the philosophy behind working with it. I start out by sharing some stories about UFOs.
I mention a J-R Moments of Peace in the episode which I have put below for you to watch.
In this episode (recorded in Homer, Alaska), I discuss an experience of heartfelt listening and then I use excerpts from a few John-Roger seminars describing creating a safe place for listening to others. I also talk about doing cold showers in Alaska vs Los Angeles. The seminars “Six Factors to Clear Communication,” “Communication in a Safe Place,” and “What is the Agenda of Listening?” by John-Roger are available at msia.org
Open your heart to Spirit asking only that which is for your highest good take place (sometimes thinking of your pet or child, a beautiful sunset, a spiritual teacher, Jesus, Buddha etc and touching your heart can help you move into that loving, open consciousness)
Start saying forgiveness statements with whatever comes up as disturbances, hurts, incompletions, judgements and misunderstandings of the day (or from any other time). An example of how I do the forgiveness statement is “I forgive myself for judging_________” where you fill in the blank with how you’ve judged yourself, the other person or situation. You may find yourself sigh or take a deep breath as the imbalance releases.
See your loving and the loving of the Spirit going to the person or situation you judged including yourself. If you notice you were holding the disturbance or judgement in a location in your body, you may place your hand there, seeing the loving going into that area where you were holding the disturbance.
Repeat the process until complete
How many of us have had times in our lives where we’ve felt stuck in a situation in our lives that is no longer bringing us happiness and joy? I know I could raise my hand, both hands (and more hands than I have). It could be a job, a relationship, living conditions or any situation where we feel a captive. I found answers, or rather the right questions, in a seminar by John-Roger (J-R) called Nuclear Radiation from Ground Zero (the seminar is available here).
When you finally get sick and tired of being tired and sick, you can get to a place that J-R called ground point zero, where you are willing to pay the necessary price to get out of the situation. In that place, there is a new-clear energy that radiates. There is simple freedom and simple clarity.
Even if you haven’t reached that point yet, there are some questions you can ask yourself to get clarity. It may not solve your problem, but can give you a view point that is outside of your dilemma. Its an opportunity to be honest with yourself, so you can realize what it is that is stopping you from getting out of the situation and what it would be like if you were free of it.
Sometimes, just getting a greater understanding of where you actually are can start the process of change that you are looking for.
So here are the questions to ask yourself:
1. If I didn’t have (job, experience, degree, trade, wife/husband, kids, parents etc), if I didn’t have any of the things I feel trapped by, what would I do?
2. What is it that bothers me that makes me stay where I am when I feel a captive?
3. What price am I willing to pay to get out of the situation I am in?
As you contemplate the answers to these questions, or possibly write them down, you can find a deeper understanding of yourself and the situation you are dealing with.