In this episode, I use excerpts from John-Roger’s seminar Accomplishment vs Success (available at msia.org). I talk about the excerpts and my own stories with John-Roger. Like how the seminar titles were chosen, and also how J-R personally taught me to overcome negative emotions such as depression by using one of the tools from the seminar.
In this episode, I tell some stories about my time with my spiritual teacher, John-Roger, and how he demonstrated to me what holding a Light Consciousness can do while working with and listening to others.
In this Christmas time episode, I talk about how each relationship is within us and how it is important how we hold people inside. In keeping with the time of year, I also discusses the Christ within us and I share a great clip from John-Roger’s Seminar “Doubting the Ever-Present Christ?” (available at here).
In this episode, recorded while driving across Texas, I talk about the business lessons I learned, and continue to learn, from my time working with my spiritual teacher, John-Roger. I talk about my early days working for J-R, and I use an excerpt from John-Roger’s seminar titled Sharings with J-R from Living in Grace Retreat (available at msia.org).
In the first of these two episodes, released simultaneously, Nat discusses the things he does when he is feeling out of balance inside of himself. How he views these types of karmic situations and the tools he uses to get above the karma, and get clear inside.
One of those tools is doing the guided mediation by John-Roger (in Episode 29), the Luxor Meditation for Peace & Harmony. This meditation was recorded in the outdoor courtyard at ancient Luxor Temple in Egypt. It is designed to awaken and expand your awareness of the spiritual dimensions inside you. Join John-Roger and 150 peace pilgrims as they chant the Hu tone. Allow the sacred vibrations to resonate, creating balance, healing, and peace. The meditation is available for purchase at msia.org
In this episode, I address questions people have sent covering a wide variety of topics. Topics range from the meaning of colors in dreams, the current changes happening on the planet, our purpose & having greater understanding.
In this episode I deal with the hot button topic of identity politics (uh-oh), addressing it from a spiritual viewpoint. I use my stories with my teacher, John-Roger, to illustrate this higher perspective. I also address one of our listener’s question about cooperation. Here’s the link to John-Roger’s book I read from, called Timeless Wisdoms
Below is the reference for the two factors, and the questions, that I talk about in the episode.
If you have any questions or areas you would like me to look at in an episode please let me know….you can reach me via my contact page.
Factor of Discouragement #1
WHAT ARE WE LIVING FOR? WHAT IS THE POINT?
- The point is to grow (spiritually, mentally, financially etc)
- We grow by being of service to others
- Solution to Courage: Service
- How can I be more of service in my life?
- What can I do in my life to help someone else (this could be helping the needy or doing something for a friend or family)?
- What’s the next step I can take to do that?
- Do it
Factor of Discouragement #6
- “I can’t seem to do anything right”
- “No matter what I do, I can’t please you”
- Underneath criticism is a knowing inside of us of perfection, and we want others to be perfect (and ourselves!)
- Solution to Courage: Look for the lesson in the criticism, using the criticism to your advantage
- What is the criticism (from others or myself) that has until now caused me to go into feelings of discouragement?
- Is there any truth behind the criticism?
- If I could use that information to my advantage, what would that look like?
- What is a positive step I can take in that direction right now?
In this episode I share:
A story of gambling with my spiritual teacher, John-Roger (J-R)
The tool of seeding
A discussion about the stock market with J-R
Thoughts for baby boomers preparing for retirement
How to access inner wisdom
The Technique of the Inner Council
In this episode (recorded in Homer, Alaska), I discuss an experience of heartfelt listening and then I use excerpts from a few John-Roger seminars describing creating a safe place for listening to others. I also talk about doing cold showers in Alaska vs Los Angeles. The seminars “Six Factors to Clear Communication,” “Communication in a Safe Place,” and “What is the Agenda of Listening?” by John-Roger are available at msia.org